Our Lima Bean

The latest happenings in the growth of our little lima bean.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Welcome Grace Elizabeth!

Grace Elizabeth was born just before 2:00 PM today. She was 5 pounds 12 ounces, and 19 1/2 inches long. Since she is just over a month early, she'll be spending a couple days in the special care nursery, until she gets her body temperature up and can eat on her own (well, get nutrients without an IV, not really on her own - that would be impressive).

She was born by c-section after she decided that the usual way was just not going to work for her.

Unfortunately, I left my camera at the hospital, so I don't have pictures with me to post. I'll get them up later tonight, or tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

YEA!!!!! Congratulations Mom and Dad

7:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Tharp said...

congratulations! wow, if only i was as gifted as your lima bean will be....

can't wait to see photos!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats from the land of corn, cows and botched F1 races!

Scott

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to all 3 of the Walls. This is Meredith MacKay. Yay!!! Happy birthday, Grace! That's so exciting. Are you going to call her Gracie? You know I'm a fan of that name;-) I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I'm sure Grace will progress nicely. I was 3 weeks early in 1976 and weighed in at 5 lbs 13 oz and if they could deal with that in 1976, I'm sure that Grace is in good hands 30 years later. Take care and keep us posted!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home