Our Lima Bean

The latest happenings in the growth of our little lima bean.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Love at first sight...

How is it possible to be so enamored with someone you have never met? Swish, swish, swish the sound of our baby's heartbeat (168 times a minute!) filled the tiny ultrasound room. Here's the first look at our darling little lima bean. 8 weeks and 5 days old. The ultrasound tech had quite a bit of trouble getting our little one on the screen because my uterus is tilted. I always knew I was a little off....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Laura and Dave - CONGRATUALTIONS! I know you two are so excited. Feeling good??? My mom (Carole) sent us your blog address, so I was just checking in. If you ever want to check out our blog, it is - kcwitherspoons.blogspot.com

You'll become addicted to this blog thing...it's pretty fun.

Abbi Witherspoon (Lewis)

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Laura and Dave! I'm so happy to hear your good news, and I know you'll be wonderful parents. Lima Bean will be fortunate to have you in her/his life.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home